Monday, March 8, 2010

My Love

8/3/2010..My Love belated birthday twenty tuuutttt years..haha. People keep mentioning age is very sensitive to woman. So, better i make it secret..

To my love, thank you for being a part of my life from the last 2 years and InsyaAllah FOREVER. Is there any plan to night? i`m still waiting her comeback home..waaaaaaaaaaa!!






















A part of my 'Dreams Come True', got married with her!!



















Always be my arm; provide her full support.


















Some cute photo in memory..



Happy Birthday Honey... :)



3 comments:

  1. heeheehee...actually there many things that can be shared to everyone. maybe my husband shy or too busy to write more....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Honey... ;)
    you should know me better laa..some we share, some better we keep it ourself, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete